Here’s a quick recipe for stuffed mushrooms to whip up with ingredients easily found in your fridge.
- 10-12 mushrooms
- 2 oz blue cheese
- 6 strips crispy fried bacon
- 2 tablespoons of Olive This! Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Clean the mushrooms and remove their stems.
- Chop the cooked bacon into tiny pieces, almost minced
- Mix the bacon and blue cheese together. Add pepper to taste.
- Stuff 1-2 teaspoons of the mixture into each mushroom cap.
- Drizzle with Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar.
- Place in an over at 375° and bake for 15 minutes until warm and melty.
Have a comment? We’d love to hear from you. Have you tried this dish? Do you have a variation that you think others will enjoy? Leave us a comment below (providing your email address is not necessary).
Want to print this recipe without all the photos? Use the green print button above the feature photo at the top of this page and you can print with or without the images. Once you’re in the print module look in the header for the checkbox that says “Remove Images”.
111 total views, 0 views today